Reaching, equipping, and entrusting the NextGen as full partners in God's mission is essential within the Body of Christ. GACX is hosting an online gathering of young and emerging leaders with the goal of connecting with like-minded, like-hearted peers to help stir their vision for their generation and provide a platform for iron-sharpening-iron.
Who are the young leaders in your circles and networks?
- Young women and men of 20-30 years of age from diverse backgrounds and fields.
- Serving in a position of influence OR demonstrating capacity and interest to lead and influence.
- Eager to share and learn from each other.
GACX is inviting these young leaders to:
- Engage in an honest conversation about how we can work together.
- Share about where they are in their leadership journey.
- Listen to what is going on in their ministry and their lives.
Please invite the young leaders you know to respond using the link below no later than Friday, June 19. Participants will receive a personal invitation with login information and reflective questions to help prepare for their time.
Facilitated by the GACX Next-Gen Co-Covener Team: Lisa Pak (Finishing the Task), Vivek Samuel (Bless Asia Network), and Gary Wybenga (Network 20 International)